The next QQA Preservation Conversation takes place tonight, July 11.
Join the QQA to learn about roofing historic buildings with Woody Simmons and Robert Purtle of Bray Sheet Metal. Woody and Robert have worked on historic buildings all around the state, including:
- Copper Built-in gutters at the Empress in Little Rock
- Repair and maintain slate roof at the Lincoln Home, Little Rock
- Repairs to asbestos slate at the Pollock Home, Little Rock
- Reroof wood shingles after fire at St Edwards Catholic Church, Little Rock
- Install of slate roof, Cathedral of St. Andrew, Little Rock
When: July 11, 2019
Where: Mixing Room at the Old Paint Factory in the East Village,1306 East 6th Street, 72202
What Time: 5:30 pm (reception); 6:00 pm (lecture)
RSVP: The event is free and open to the public, but space is limited. Please RSVP.
Parking: There is parking directly in front of the doors that are marked “live”, “print”, “meet.” If those spots are taken. park in the parking lot to the right. There is also street parking in front of the building.
Entrance: Enter the event space through the door facing 6th Street marked “Meet.”