Join Arkansas Heritage for coffee and pie at Franke’s Cafeteria, 2018 Arkansas Food Hall of Fame inductee, on September 30 at 2:00 p.m. to celebrate what makes Arkansas food so special. We are kicking off the nomination season for this food heritage program.
Nominations will be open the entire month of October.
2:00 p.m. on September 30th at Franke’s Cafeteria:
11121 N Rodney Parham Rd, Little Rock, AR 72212
|NOMINATIONS OPEN OCTOBER 1|
Nominations will be accepted at ArkFoodHOF.com in five categories:
• Arkansas Food Hall of Fame – This award recognizes those long-standing restaurants that have become legendary attractions in Arkansas.
• Proprietor of the Year – This award honors a chef, cook and/or restaurant owner in Arkansas who has made significant achievements in the food industry.
• Food-Themed Event – This award honors a community food-themed event or festival that makes our state a great place to live and visit.
• Gone But Not Forgotten – Remembers the collective culinary legacy of a once-and-always influential Arkansas restaurant that has since ceased operations.
• People’s Choice – Identifies the public’s favorite. This award is truly in the hands of Arkansans. The restaurant or food truck that receives the highest number of votes wins.