Memphis singer-songwriter Chris Milam comes back to the South on Main stage!
His performance is Thursday, August 29 at 8 PM. Purchase advance tickets for $7 or pay $10 at the door. Tickets do not guarantee you a seat. Call (501) 244-9660 to reserve a table for the show.
Chris Milam’s Kids These Days (2017) debuted in the iTunes Top 40 amid critical acclaim. The album’s stunning poetry, infectious melodies, and innovative sonic landscape earned the Memphis artist a wider audience and rapturous reviews:
- “Invites–and earns–the Paul Simon comparisons.” –American Songwriter
- “Offers something deeper.” –Paste
- “A world class set of songs…Best of 2017″ –Skin Back Alley (UK)
- ”Highly recommended…beautifully-layered, dark, dynamic, and close to overwhelming.” –No Depression
- “Pure poetry…heralding fine things from a songwriter who should be heard.” –Popshifter
- ”Top 20 at SXSW…an introduction to America’s finest.” –Concentus (UK)
The momentum of Kids These Days took Milam from clubs to festivals, from Los Angeles to Liverpool, and all points between. Now, after a year on the road, Chris Milam’s back home in Memphis writing a hotly-anticipated new album. With those songs in hand, Milam’s 2019 performances will offer a sneak peek at what this acclaimed songwriter has in store.