Come celebrate the Arkansas Territorial Bicentennial at this year’s Territorial Fair!
Through living history performances, live demonstrations and hands-on activities, the event is an opportunity for adults and children of all ages to experience what life was like during Arkansas’s Territorial era. Activities occurring throughout the day include:
• Pioneer games
• Living history performances
• Cooking demonstrations
• Blacksmith demonstrations with Master Blacksmith Lin Rhea
• Hand-cut silhouettes with Silhouettes By Hand
• Ice cream from Loblolly Creamery
• Quapaw history and pottery demonstrations with Betty Gaedtke
• Mother’s Day cards in the Old Print Shop with print blocks designed by Arkansas artist Perrion Hurd
• Beekeeping with Lake In The Willows Apiary
• Dance performances by the Arkansas Country Dance Society
• Live music by Mockingbird, Lark in the Morning, Arkansas,
Sugar on the Floor, Clark Buehling, and Ricky Russell
• Plenty of food and beverages, including Say Cheese Food Truck
This is a FREE event!