Today it was announced that South on Main owners/operators Chef Matthew and Amy Bell will be relocating outside of Arkansas and will be transitioning restaurant/venue operations to new proprietors after the first week of February 2020.
The Oxford American put out a statement that it is grateful for their generosity of culinary talent, commitment, and investment in the creation of South on Main. They’ve made South on Main a special place for so many people in our community. For seven years they have been enthusiastic partners of the Oxford American in the shared pursuit of enhancing our region’s cultural landscape. We thank them and wish them the very best.
The OA staff are working with the new operators to ensure no interruption of Oxford American concerts. At this time, all Oxford American shows will proceed as scheduled.
This includes the following concerts:
- January 30 | Fred Hersch Trio (Jazz Series)
- February 18 | Todd Snider (Special Addition)
- February 19 | Todd Snider (Special Addition)
- February 20 | Jon Cleary (Americana Series)
- February 26 | Elio Villafranca & The Jass Syncopators (Special Addition)
- March 12 | John Fullbright (Archetypes & Troubadours Series)
- March 15 | John Moreland (Special Addition)
- March 26 | Mary Gauthier (Americana Series)
- April 16 | Ranky Tanky (Archetypes & Troubadours Series)
- April 23 | Miguel Zenón Quartet (Jazz Series)
Patrons having questions about tickets, should contact the Oxford American directly by phone at 501-374-0000 and speak with Kendel Haycook at extension 201.