Wyatt enjoyed a career in both opera and musical theater, working throughout the United States and locally with the Arkansas Repertory Theater and Arkansas Symphony Orchestra. She has taught piano and voice in Little Rock for over 25 years. Included in the concert will be holiday favorites from around the world. The concert is free and open to the public.
Located in the historic Arsenal Tower in MacArthur Park, the MacArthur Museum of Arkansas Military History honors the Arkansans who have served in the armed forces. Exhibits feature artifacts, photographs, weapons, documents, uniforms and other military items that vividly portray Arkansas’s military history at home and abroad.
Other exhibits include:
- Undaunted Courage, Proven Loyalty: Japanese American Soldiers in World War II
- From Turbulence to Tranquility: The Little Rock Arsenal
- Capital In Crisis and Celebration: Little Rock and the Civil War
- Alger Cadet Gun
- Camden Expedition
- David Owen Dodd
- Through the Camera’s Eye: The Allison Collection of World War II Photographs
- By the President in the Name of Congress: Arkansas’ Medal of Honor Recipients
- Conflict and Crisis: The MacArthur- Truman Controversy
- Duty, Honor and Country: General Douglas MacArthur
- The Sun Never Sets on the Mighty Jeep: The Jeep During World War II
- War and Remembrance: The 1911 United Confederate Veterans Reunion
- First Call – American Posters of World War I