The City of Little Rock Arts+Culture Commission is thrilled to announce its first-ever Open Studios Little Rock.
From 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday, June 10, gain exclusive access to 30 artist studios and cultural institutions that will open their doors and give you a firsthand look at their creative process. The lineup of studios visits includes artists working in the visual and performing arts, plus cultural institutions that will open their respective studios for guided tours and demonstrations.
Referred to as a city-wide exhibition, Open Studios gives you unparalleled access to artists living and working in Little Rock. Studio visits are free and open to the public.
To plan your Open Studio visits:
- Download the Open Studios map (click here)
- Visit the Open Studios Welcome Booth in the Creative Corridor the day of the event. Complimentary coffee and doughnuts will be provided, plus the opportunity to tour two participating studios – Matt McCleod Fine Art and Arkansas Repertory Theatre’s Education Annex. The Welcome Booth will be located in front of Matt McLeod Fine Art, 108 West 6th Street, 72201.
Artists who are unable to welcome the public into their studios will showcase their work at the Alternative Space hosted at the West Central Community Center, 8616 Colonel Glenn Road, 72204.
During Open Studios, the colorful “Open Studio” signs will alert you to Open Studio spaces.
Sales are handled by each artist and we do not take a percentage. You may sell prints, other artistic projects and commission customized work for the future. It is suggested that you are equipped to accept credit cards.
Participating Artists (as of 5.15.2017)
- Adrian Quintanar Pottery
- Catherine Rodgers Contemporary Art
- Co-Op Art
- Elizabeth Weber
- Felice Farrell
- Gary Cawood
- Glenda McCune
- Ike Garlington
- Jeff Horton
- Jennifer Cox Coleman
- Jennifer Perren
- Jerry Phillips’ Studio
- Jimmy Parks
- Linda Ferstl Watercolors
- Little Rock Violin Shop
- Marisa Cook
- Maritza and Terry Bean Artists
- Mary Pat Tate
- Matt McLeod Fine Art
- Michael Warrick
- New Deal Studios and Gallery, featuring the work of Jeff Waddle
- Ruth Pasquine
- Sandy Furrer, Certified Scottish Country Dance Teacher
- Sandra Sell
Participating Cultural Institutions:
- Arkansas Arts Center
- Arkansas Repertory Theatre’s Education Annex
- Mosaic Templars Cultural Center featuring the work of Nina Robinson