Big Boo!-seum Bash is free to the public, and it provides event goers the opportunity to visit many of Little Rock’s museums and cultural attractions for a night of safe trick-or-treating and family fun and games. Visitors are encouraged to dress in Halloween costumes.
Visitors may pick up game cards at any participating Boo!-seum location. Cards must be stamped at each attended location to be eligible for prize drawings. Stamped cards will include prize entry instructions. Prize entrants must be 18 years of age or younger. Prize structure is as follows:
- Grand Prize – Electronic Tablet. Visitors must visit all 8 locations to be eligible.
- Secondary Prize – $100 gift card. Visitors must visit 6 or more locations to be eligible.
- Social Media Contest, Prize – This year, Boo!-seum goers are encouraged to post photos on Facebook with the hashtag #LRBooseum while at a participating Boo!-seum location. Via a random drawing, one lucky winner will receive a special Little Rock-themed museum prize package.
2015 Big Boo!-seum Participants include:
- Arkansas Arts Center – 501 East 9th Street
- Historic Arkansas Museum – 200 East 3rd Street
- Little Rock Visitor Center at Curran Hall – 615 East Capitol Avenue
- MacArthur Museum of Arkansas Military History – 503 East 9th Street
- Mosaic Templars Cultural Center – 9th Street and Broadway; Little Rock Central High School National Historic Site will participate on-site
- Museum of Discovery – 500 President Clinton Avenue
- Old State House Museum – 300 West Markham Street; Arkansas State Capitol will participate on site
- Witt Stephens Jr. Central Arkansas Nature Center – 602 President Clinton Avenue; Arkansas Inland Maritime Museum will participate on-site