Grandma Tic and Grandpa Toc couldn’t be more surprised (or pleased) when the Gingerbread Man springs to life and dances around their little clock shop. He’s a happy little cookie man made of ginger and molasses. But when the sly, hungry Fox comes along, playtime is over and the race is on!
You won’t want to miss this fun for the whole family, festive musical which will run Fridays at 7 p.m., Saturdays and Sundays at 2 p.m. through December 20. So strap on your sleigh-bell-Nikes and run, run as fast as you can. You can’t catch him! He’s the Gingerbread Man!
The cast includes:
- Paige Carpenter as Sugarplum Fairy;
- Aleigha Morton as Grandma Tic;
- Jeremy Matthey as Grandpa Toc;
- Madison Stolzer as Ginger;
- Katie Campbell as Snow Fox;
- Mark Hansen as Filbert;
- John Isner as Adorable;
- Max Green as Papa Penguin;
- Amelia Bartholomew as Mama Penguin;
- Morgan Stolzer as Junior the Penguin;
- Matthew Thorne and Keith Smith as Mr. Nick;
- Madison Fleck as Elf Clarissa;
- John Michael Murphy as Elf Clyde.
Bradley D. Anderson is the artistic director for the production which was adapted for the stage and is directed by Keith Smith. Costumes are designed by Erin Larkin, technical direction by Drew Posey, lighting design by Mike Stacks, set design by Mary Alyce Hare, properties design by Miranda Young, choreographed by Erin Fowler, and Rivka Kupperman is the stage manager.
The Gingerbread Man is also sponsored by Target Corporation.
Show times: Fridays at 7 p.m., Saturdays and Sundays at 2 p.m.
Ticket prices: $12.50 General admission, $10 for Arkansas Arts Center members, $10 per person for groups of 10 or more
Best enjoyed by all ages.
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit ArkansasArtsCenter.org/theatre