Join the Oxford American magazine for the inaugural 2014-15 jazz series at South on Main for four concerts featuring acclaimed artists! Doors for each show open at 6:00pm, with dinner and drinks available for purchase at that time. Concerts begin at 8:00pm.
The series includes:
- The Bad Plus – Oct, 2, 2014
- Warren Wolf & Wolfpack – November 6, 2014
- Peter Martin & Romero Lumbambo – January 29, 2015
- Bennie Wallace Quartet – April 2, 2015
Ticket packages for the entire jazz series range from $120 to $80. Purchasing a series package provides a discount on service charges. Single tickets to individual concerts are available beginning September 1 at noon at $30 for reserved seats at tables and $20 for general admission.
- Doors open at 6pm, show at 8pm.
- Reserved seating assigns you to the same table for all 4 shows. Choice of chairs at those tables is first-come-first-seated.
- Seating at tables is “family style.” If you do not purchase all the seats at your table, you will be seated with other patrons.
- General Admission seating is barstools and standing room only, no tables. General admission seating is first-come-first-seated.
- The venue does not have an on-site box office. Tickets will only be sold at the venue on the night of the show, if any remain.
- Will Call tickets will be available for pickup only on the night of the show.
- Shows are all ages. Everyone must have a ticket to attend.
- Free surface lot parking is available.