Eggnog lovers everywhere, rejoice! It’s your favorite time of year!
The 15th Ever Nog-off, Historic Arkansas Museum’s friendly competition for the best eggnog in town, returns to bestow goodwill, joy, and a touch of whisky to all who gather.
Tonight, Friday the 13th!, from 5pm to 8pm at Historic Arkansas Museum.
Cleanse your palate and sharpen your pencil as you ready yourself to sample several festive eggnogs creatively prepared by local nog-ologists, and offer your critique and coveted vote. The nog with the most nods receives the People’s Choice Award.
Awards up for contention:
- The Taster’s Choice Award – awarded by the celebrity panel of eggnog aficionados with this year’s judges being Ashlei King of Fox16, Rusty Mathis of Ben E. Keith Foods Mid-South and Kevin Shalin of The Mighty Rib
- The People’s Choice Award – awarded to the eggnog as voted on by the evening’s attendees
- The Not Your Great, Great, Great Grandfather’s Eggnog Award – awarded by attendees to the best “untraditional” eggnog
- The Egg, No Nog Award – awarded to the best non-alcoholic eggnog as determined by a panel of “emerging tasters”
This year’s competitors include:
- Allsopp & Chapple Restaurant + Bar
- Arkansas Pioneers Association
- The Capital Hotel
- Little Rock Marriott
- Loblolly Creamery
- Mocktail Mo
- The Root
- Stone’s Throw Brewing and The Pizzeria
- South on Main
This is a FREE event!