Main Street Food Truck Fridays Kickoff
Friday, September 4 from 10:45 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Main Street Creative Corridor on The Plaza at Main & Capitol
Participating: Bryant’s BBQ, Hot Rod Wieners, Jackie’s Mobile Café, Kona Ice and The Southern Gourmasian, and Michael Shaw with live music 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Bryant’s BBQ- Smoked Brisket/Pork/Beef Sandwich Combos with Fresh Cut Fries, Jerk Chicken and Spanish Rice, Fresh Gulf Shrimp and Catfish Baskets and Homemade BBQ Nachos, Loaded Fries and Coleslaw
- Hot Rod Wieners- Gourmet All Beef Hot Dog on Boulevard Bun: Mudslinger- chili, cheddar, onions; Italian Stallion- meaty marinara, provolone, pepperoni chips, basil; Hot Cheese Injection- hot cheese sauce, peppers, hot sauce; MAC Truck- mac and cheese, bacon; Spicy Daewood- kimchi, mustard
- Jackie’s Mobile Café- Old Fashion Artisan Crafted Hamburgers with all the toppings, Farm- Raised Catfish, Finger-Licking Wings, Chick-O-Stick, Nachos and Fries
- Kona Ice- Tropical Shaved Ice Experience… FLAVOR YOUR WORLD!
- Southern Gourmasian- Steamed Buns , Shrimp & Grits, Spicy Chicken & Dumplings, Almond Crusted Chicken Sandwich, S’more cookies
Performed by Michael Shaw from 11 a.m.- 12:30 p.m. Michael plays a wide variety of acoustic music from the 60’s to today. He plays all your favorite covers mixed with some of his own creations.
Main Street Food Truck Fridays is held each spring and fall with up to five food trucks as an offshoot of the Main Street Food Truck Festival and is presented by the Downtown Little Rock Partnership in support of Main Street revitalization. The dates for Fall 2015 are: September 4, 11, 18 and 25 and October 9, 16, 23 and 30. There will be no Main Street Food Truck Fridays on October 2 before the Festival. Food trucks and menus are updated weekly on Facebook: facebook.com/MainStreetFoodTruckFestival.
The 5th annual Main Street Food Truck Festival will be held Saturday, October 3, 2016 on Main Street from 3rd to 8th, 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and is presented this year by Road Runner Stores. This year over 40 food trucks will participate along with art and craft vendors, buskers, beer gardens, Heifer International children’s activities and more. Earlier in the year the Main Street Food Truck Festival was designated by an online magazine called Vacation Idea as one of the “Best Food Truck Festivals in the United States.” (http://vacationidea.com/ideas/best-food-truck-festivals.html)